Hippocrates was the Greek Nutritionist, Physician, & Surgeon who lived 400 years before Jesus Christ was born.
He is considered "The Father of Medicine" and completely laid out these 10 rules which have been largely ignored by the medical profession to this time.
1. THE NATURAL WAY IS THE ONLY WAY!
This should be an obvious medical pursuit, according to Mother Nature and Hippocrates.
2. TREAT THE CAUSE OF AN ILLNESS, NOT THE SYMPTOM!
Modern synthetic drugs just mask the illness, but never deal with the origin.
3. LOOK TO THE SPINE FOR ILLNESSES!
Hippocrates strongly suggested this which relates to modern day Chiropractic treatment.
4. THROW AWAY YOUR DRUGS AND HEAL THE PEOPLE WITH FOOD!
Food is medicine – medicine is food.
Hippocrates knew that food had health giving qualities – now known as Protein, Vitamins and Minerals.
5. MOST ILLNESS CAN BE PREVENTED BY EATING NATURAL FOODS!
The majority of foods Americans consume are processed, refined, overcooked, denuded, chemicalized, and grown in mineral depleted soil.
6. A HEALTHY COLON IS ESSENTIAL!
The U.S. Government reports that colon problems are dramatically increasing in America.
7. DO NOT ADMINISTER DANGEROUS AND HARMFUL DRUGS!
The F.D.A. Admits that prescription drugs kill 50,000 – 350,000 people a year in America.
8. DO NO HARM TO YOUR PATIENTS!
The New England Journal of Medicine reports that the end result of most drug therapy is harmful side effects.
9. DO NOT PERFORM SURGERY FOR MONEY!
The U.S. Government reports that 75% of all surgeries in this country are unnecessary.
10. THE WORD PROTEIN MEANS MOST IMPORTANT!
Hippocrates named Protein as the most essential food we should consume, as the greater percentage of our bodies are comprised of it. Carbohydrates are secondary.